The Recipe For Making Brad's cinnamon roll burger.
You can make Brad's cinnamon roll burger using 14 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's cinnamon roll burger
- Add 4 of cream cheese frosted cinnamon rolls.
- Add of Butter.
- Prepare of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Minced sweet onion.
- Mix of Mango chutney.
- Insert of Prepared onion rings.
- Fill slices of Sharp cheddar.
- Fill slices of Smoked gouda.
- Mix of For the burger.
- Fill 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Mix 4 strips of bacon, minced.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Insert 1 tbs of each; worchestershire sauce, brown mustard, molasses.
Easy Way To Make Brad's cinnamon roll burger
- Mix all burger ingredients. Chill in the fridge up to 1 hour..
- Split cinnamon rolls in half..
- Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Melt 1 tbs butter. Place both halves of 2 cinnamon rolls, cut side down, in the pan. Heat till browned. Rinse and dry pan, repeat. Plate rolls..
- Form meat mix into 4 patties. Fry or grill to medium rare..
- When medium rare, top with 1 slice each of sharp cheddar and smoked gouda. Sprinkle on mince sweet onion. When cheese is melted, place burgers on bottom side of roll..
- Top with mango chutney, onion rings, and a tomato slice..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
That's how to make Brad's cinnamon roll burger Recipe.