The Recipe For Making Daabeliiiiii😄 (Dabeli / Daabeli). See recipes for Daabeliiiiii😄 (Dabeli / Daabeli) too. Dabeli buns•medium potato boiled & mashed•oil•Dabeli m•Salt for taste•Kashmiri chilli powder•Davda sp. Dabeli masala•Liquid garlic chutney. anyway, i would like to add some more tips, suggestions and variations to this popular kacchi dabeli recipe. firstly, i would like to highlight the fact that the bread is key for this recipe. you may need to very careful in selecting a fresh and soft bread for this recipe. moreover choose the size of pav as per your.
Dabeli is also called as kutchi dabeli or kachchhi dabeli or kacchi dabeli. Dabeli, the word itself literally translates to "Pressed". It is also known as Kutchi or Kachchi Dabeli due to its origin in the Kutch region of Gujarat. You can make Daabeliiiiii😄 (Dabeli / Daabeli) using 19 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Daabeliiiiii😄 (Dabeli / Daabeli)
- Add 9 of Dabeli buns.
- Prepare of Dabeli masala.
- Fill 5-6 of medium potato boiled & mashed.
- Mix 3 tbsp of oil.
- Insert of Dabeli m.
- Prepare of Salt for taste.
- Insert 1.5 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare of Davda sp.Dabeli masala.
- Insert of Liquid garlic chutney.
- Insert of Tamarind chutney.
- Add of Masala (spiced)peanut.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Insert of Chopped onions.
- Insert of Chopped cilantro.
- Add of Green chutney.
- Add of Pomegranate.
- Add of Sev / gram noodles.
- Mix of Grated coconut.
- Insert of Salted butter.
It is basically a pav (bun) stuffed with tangy, spicy potato mix topped with a super delicious dabeli masala, pomegranate arils, sev, and spicy and sweet chutneys. Dosto aaj chaliye Dabeli ki recipe banate hain, secret masala aur chutney ki recipe ke saath! Ye hain to Street Food, lekin sabko. Dabeli is a popular street food of Mumbai, originating in the Kutch region of Gujarat.
Easy Way To Make Daabeliiiiii😄 (Dabeli / Daabeli)
- Boil potatoes and once cool mash them finely. Attached picture of Dabeli masala that I use..
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in pan once hot, add dabeli masala in it (I used aprx 6-7tbsp) roast it at low to medium heat for a bit and add mashed potatoes. Add red chilli powder and salt and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Take deep plate or thali and spread potato masala evenly. Sprinkle it with masala peanuts, cilantro, coconut and pomegranate.
- Heat a tawa (nonstick shallow pan). Meanwhile brush the buns with butter from all the sides. Place them on hot pan and cook until slightly crisp.
- Now place them on a plate and apply garlic chutney on one part of bun and tamarind chutney on other half. Spread potato masala topped with extras. Add chopped onion and form a burger like look. Coat sides with sev. Enjoy hot..
- Tip: You can skip the step of cooking bun on tawa and just use regular bun stuff with masala. I promise you won’t regret this style too...
This tiny stall in Borivali, Mumbai is serving. Повезло Криду😄. (Kutchi dabeli, Double roti, कच्छी दाबेली, Kachcchi dabeli). Although it originates from Kutch in Indian Gujarat, this filling snack is also enjoyed in other parts of the country. Dabeli combines toasted ladi pav buns and a filling that is made with mashed potatoes and a spice mix usually consisting of coriander. Dabeli is traditionally sold on the streets of Gujarati towns. It is another version of vada pav made with a sweet and spicy potato mixture which is filled into a Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. That's how to make Daabeliiiiii😄 (Dabeli / Daabeli) Recipe.