The Recipe For Making Homemade Sliders.
You can make Homemade Sliders using 12 ingredients in 15 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade Sliders
- Fill 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Fill 1 of large onion.
- Mix 10 of yeast rolls see my recipe for cheddarwurst in a blanket.
- Fill To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare To taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt for the onions.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Step By Step To Make Homemade Sliders
- Heat a skillet.
- Season the ground chuck.
- Mix it well form small patties make them thin and wide, because they will shrink as they cook..
- Turn as needed.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Repeat as needed till all patties are done.
- Slice the onion.
- Add to the beef drippings.
- Fry till soft.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and season with the seasoned salt.
- Get the yeast rolls out of the oven. Add a bit of butter and kosher salt on top..
- Split the yeast rolls and add the patties.
- Add onions.
- Add the mustard and ketchup.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Homemade Sliders Recipe.