The Recipe For Making Cheeseburger soup.
You can make Cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheeseburger soup
- Insert 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Mix 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Insert 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Fill 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- Fill 1/4 cup of flour.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- Mix 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- Insert 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Fill to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Insert 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Step By Step To Make Cheeseburger soup
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
That's how to make Cheeseburger soup Recipe.