The Recipe For Making Philly Cheesesteak Sliders.
You can make Philly Cheesesteak Sliders using 7 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Mix 1 pkg. of Slider rolls.
- Add 1 lb of thin sliced steak.
- Add 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Add 1 of green pepper.
- Insert 1 of onion.
- Mix 1 pkg of mushrooms.
- Insert 6 slices of provolone cheese or whatever cheese you desire.
Step By Step To Make Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut rolls in half, but leave them connected.
- Cover bottom rolls with a layer of cheddar cheese soup.
- Next cover with sliced steak.
- Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms and add on top of steak.
- Next add a layer of provolone cheese.
- Put a layer of cheddar cheese soup on cut side of the top rolls.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
That's how to make Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe.