The Recipe For Making Chicken Parmesan Sliders.
You can make Chicken Parmesan Sliders using 10 ingredients in 22 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Insert 1 pound of thin sliced chicken.
- Add 1/2 pack of (6) of dinner rolls (or Hawaiian rolls).
- Add 1/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- Fill 1 cup (4 ounces) of sliced or grated mozzarella cheese.
- Fill 1/8 cup of fresh basil.
- Fill of topping.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan.
Easy Way To Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season chicken if you desire (i used an Italian seasoning).
- Cook chicken until done. Set aside..
- Melt butter, mix other topping indigents into the butter.
- These are the type of rolls you are looking for, cooked, attached. Usually come in a 12 pack. I am using half (6) in this recipe..
- Cut sheet of rolls in half lengthwise, keep them attached. I start them like this..
- Then move to this way..
- Lay the bottom half in your baking pan.
- Make your marinara sauce (wink wink).
- Put a light coat of sauce on the bottom rolls..
- De-stem your basil.
- Chop your basil.
- Layout your chicken on the bottom.
- Cover the chicken with the marinara sauce.
- Put your mozzarella cheese on next.
- Spread the basil on.
- Place top half of the rolls, give it a little, light press, just to "set" it.
- Stir your topping one last time. Brush it over the top of the rolls..
- Place in the oven, cook 20 minutes..
- Remove, let sit a couple minutes..
- Cut to separate the sliders..
That's how to make Chicken Parmesan Sliders Recipe.