The Recipe For Making PB&J Oatmeal.
You can make PB&J Oatmeal using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make PB&J Oatmeal
- Fill 1/2 cup of water.
- Fill 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Mix 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Insert Pinch of salt.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of creamy peanut butter.
- Fill 1 tbsp. of jelly or jam of choice (I like to use strawberry).
- Prepare to taste of Sweetener.
- Fill of Chopped peanuts.
- Insert of Fresh berries.
Easy Way To Make PB&J Oatmeal
- Bring the milk and water to a boil over med-high heat in a medium saucepan..
- Once boiling, stir in the salt, oats, peanut butter and the jelly. Reduce the heat down to medium and let it simmer, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice and then you're ready to serve..
That's how to make PB&J Oatmeal Recipe.