The Recipe For Making Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats.
You can make Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Add 1/4-1/3 cup of milk of choice (less if you like it thicker).
- Fill 4 oz. of yogurt of choice.
- Insert 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Add 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of additional sweetener (optional).
Quick Step To Make Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
- Place the milk, yogurt, vanilla and strawberries in a blender and blend it all up. If you use a vanilla yogurt, then you can skip the extract..
- In a pint sized mason jar, place your oats and seeds if using. Pour in the strawberry mixture and sweetener and give it a good stir. It's such a pretty color 😁 then place the lid on and put it in the fridge overnight. That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good and enjoy it!.
- It also works good with other berries as well. Pictured here with raspberry instead..
That's how to make Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats Recipe.