The Recipe For Making Oat Soup with vegetable stock.
You can make Oat Soup with vegetable stock using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oat Soup with vegetable stock
- Fill 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Fill 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Add 3 cloves of garlic.
- Add 1500 ml of water.
- Fill 4 tablespoons of whole grain oats.
- Add 2 TSP of concentated vegetable stock.
- Mix 1 TSP of salt.
- Add pinch of black pepper.
Step By Step To Make Oat Soup with vegetable stock
- Add the onions and garlic to the heated olive oil in a pot. lett cook until soft..
- Add the oats then 1500 ml of water..
- Dissolve the concentated vegetable stock into the pot contents. Add salt and pepper. When it becomes ready, the soup thickens..
- Serve hot..
That's how to make Oat Soup with vegetable stock Recipe.