The Recipe For Making Oats for breakfast.
You can make Oats for breakfast using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oats for breakfast
- Mix 1/4 cup of Organic steel cut oats (150cal).
- Insert 1/2 of large banana (62 cal).
- Mix 1/2 cup of berries (mixed) (35 calories) I normally use frozen ones!.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds (30 cal).
- Insert 1/2 tablespoon of sliced almonds (24 cal).
- Insert 1 of little bit of stevia (depends on your taste, I almost no use anything!).
Quick Step To Make Oats for breakfast
- First use a microwaveable bol and put the oats. I normally cover all the oats with the same volume of water than oats and I let it for 2 minutes. If it is too dry, I put more water, if not, I keep in the microwave 1:30 minutes more.
- At the same time, cut the banana in small pieces and mix everything!.
- You also can put the cinnamon at the end make it even a little more tasty.
- And that’s all!! Just enjoy :).
That's how to make Oats for breakfast Recipe.