The Recipe For Making Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger.
You can make Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger using 15 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger
- Insert of Past, onions and kale-----------------.
- Mix 1/3 pound of spaghetti pasta cooked.
- Prepare 3 cups of uncooked kale.
- Fill 1 of large sweet onion.
- Mix 1-1/2 teaspoon of annatto powder.
- Fill 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Add 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Add of Burger--------------------.
- Fill 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Add 1/2 cup of Chorizo sausage mild.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Step By Step To Make Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger
- Mix the meats and spices.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Heat a skillet. Form the burger patties. Add the patties to the hot skillet..
- Turn as needed and chop the onion..
- The oil from the sausage and burger will start rendering. Now add the onion annatto powder, garlic, kosher salt, seasoned salt, and paprika..
- Let the onion sauté just about 5 minutes before stirring..
- Stir the onion and continue to turn the burgers..
- When the burgers are done add the spaghetti and kale.
- Stir and sauté the pasta and kale. The kale will wilt and absorb the flavors. Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste..
- When the kale is done add the pasta, onions, and kale to a plate.
- Top with the burgers serve I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger Recipe.