The Recipe For Making Taste of Winter Overnight Oats.
You can make Taste of Winter Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Taste of Winter Overnight Oats
- Mix 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Insert 1/3 cup of eggnog.
- Fill 2 tbsp. of dried cranberries.
- Mix 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Add handful of chopped walnuts.
Quick Step To Make Taste of Winter Overnight Oats
- In a half pint sized mason jar (or similar sized Tupperware container with tight fitting lid), layer in the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, cranberries and the eggnog on top..
- Place the lid tightly on and shake to mix..
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least 5 hours). Once ready to eat, stir in the walnuts. Serve immediately after chill time or keep refrigerated for up to 3 days..
That's how to make Taste of Winter Overnight Oats Recipe.