The Recipe For Making Cross Creek Stuffed Burger.
You can make Cross Creek Stuffed Burger using 30 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cross Creek Stuffed Burger
- Insert of Spicy Chili Aioli.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard (Dijon preferred).
- Fill of salt and pepper.
- Insert of lemon juice.
- Mix 2 of small garlic cloves minced.
- Fill 1 of of each: roasted serrano and fresno chili.
- Insert of Burger Patty.
- Insert 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- Add 1/4 of onion finely diced.
- Add 2 of garlic cloves finely diced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- Mix 1 of egg beaten.
- Add of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Mix of chopped up cheeses:.
- Mix 1/4 cup of smoked gouda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Colby cheese.
- Mix 2 tbls of parmesan.
- Fill of Arugula Greens.
- Mix of Fresh arugula.
- Insert 2 tbls of raspberry balsamic or other fruity balsamic.
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Mix of Garnish.
- Prepare of pickles.
- Fill of mustard.
- Mix of fig jam.
- Insert of Crispy Bacon.
- Fill of Grilled Onions.
Quick Step To Make Cross Creek Stuffed Burger
- Spicy Chili Aioli Mix everything together in a bowl. cover and set in fridge until plating..
- Burger Patty Sauté the onions and garlic with some olive oil. After they are cooked take them off the burner and set aside to cool..
- Salt and pepper the ground beef. add cayenne and paprika. add the teriyaki..
- Beat the egg and add 1/2 of it and then add remaining if needed..
- Add the onions and garlic from earlier..
- Make 6 patties, make 3 a little smaller to help with the stuffing. On the smaller patties add some of the chopped cheeses to the top. Not too much or it will leak out. Put the larger patty on top and start to seal the patty by folding over the large patty over the smaller the patty. Massage until crease vanishes. place patties in fridge until grill or pan is ready. You can seal them and freeze them for later as well..
- Cook the patties to your liking..
- Burger Assembly On top bun spread the aioli mixture first. Add some of the mustard on top. add the fig jam on top of that. add the arugula on top of that. drizzle the raspberry balsamic vinaigrette on top of arugula..
- Set patty on bottom bun Add bacon on top of patty. Add grilled onions to the top of bacon. Add pickles on top of bacon.
That's how to make Cross Creek Stuffed Burger Recipe.