The Recipe For Making Multiple Sliders.
You can make Multiple Sliders using 12 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Multiple Sliders
- Fill of Slider meat------------------.
- Fill 1 pound of ground beef 75/25.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Mix 1/2 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Fill of Condiments-----------------------.
- Add 1 of large white onion.
- Add 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Mix To taste of mayonnaise.
- Add As needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Insert 10 of rolls I used King Hawaiian Rolls.
Quick Step To Make Multiple Sliders
- Slice the tomato, and the onion. I used 75/35 so that the onion had plenty of juices to cook in. You pay the same for the fat and the lean when you buy the meat so use every bit of it you can, yes?.
- Heat a frying pan hot. Mix the meat with the garlic, kosher salt, and pepper..
- Form into patties about 2-1/2 inches in diameter. 1/2 inch thick. Then fry in pan. Keep the juices of the patties in the pan..
- As the patties get done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Add the sliced onions to the juices of the patties on the second batch. Season the onion with seasoned salt..
- Get the rolls ready..
- On the second batch of patties add the cheese..
- Now add the second batch to the paper towel..
- When the onions are done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Make three different types of sliders. Cheeseburger, hamburger, and tomato. Add mayonnaise to the rolls then one of the three options. Top all three with onions. Also all three have tomato..
- Put the tops on and your done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Multiple Sliders Recipe.