The Recipe For Making Bacon cheeseburger soup.
You can make Bacon cheeseburger soup using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bacon cheeseburger soup
- Mix 1/2 Pound of 80/20.
- Prepare 1/2 of hot breakfast sausage.
- Mix of Fine diced really large poblano.
- Prepare of Small/med onion fine diced.
- Insert of Fine diced small carrot or shaved(carrot should solidify).
- Prepare of Large jap fine diced.
- Add Pound of bacon chopped.
- Mix 32 oz of bold beef stock.
- Fill 2 cups of whole milk.
- Mix of Chicago steak seasoning.
- Mix 6-8 oz of Velveeta.
Quick Step To Make Bacon cheeseburger soup
- Sauté chopped bacon in large pot until rendered and set aside.
- Add beef and sausage and par cook and then add seasoning and sauté, remove and drain..
- Add 4 tbsp butter and sauté veggies. Once soft add 4 tbsp flour and make the roux.
- Add beef/sausage and mix well followed by beef stock, splash of Worcester and simmer until thick and then add milk and simmer until desired consistency.
- Add cheese and simmer for about 20 and serve.
- Finish with crispy bacon, chives and butter fried sourdough.
That's how to make Bacon cheeseburger soup Recipe.