The Recipe For Making Chickpea Mash with Burger.
You can make Chickpea Mash with Burger using 18 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chickpea Mash with Burger
- Fill of -Burger--------.
- Fill 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Add 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Add 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Fill of chickpea mash-------.
- Add 31 ounces of canned chickpea.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Fill 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Insert 1/2 cup of milk, I used lactose free milk.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Mix of gravy--------.
- Add 1/2 of small onion.
- Insert 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Insert 15-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder 1/2 cup water.
Easy Way To Make Chickpea Mash with Burger
- Mix the ground beef with salt, garlic, and paprika.
- Form patties.
- Add patties to a pan cover over medium heat.
- After your patties are turned, about 10 minutes add onions..
- Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
- To the drippings add flour, salt, and garlic. Stirring constantly scraping the particles off the bottom..
- Do this for 5 minutes then add broth and water. Let thicken and return the burgers back to gravy..
- Coat the tops cover set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas. Add to a pan with 1/2 a stick of butter.
- When the butter melts mash the chickpeas. Heat stirring constantly add Milk stirring constantly.
- Form a crater add rest of butter and let it melt.
- Stir in well adding parsley flakes.
- Serve with Burger and gravy. I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Chickpea Mash with Burger Recipe.