The Recipe For Making Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal.
You can make Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Fill 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of shredded carrots.
- Add 1/4 cup of regular or nut milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Jinka Turmeric Paste.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of walnuts.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Insert 1 of banana.
- Insert of Honey (optional).
- Prepare of Butter (optional).
- Fill of Cream (optional).
Easy Way To Make Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Bring water to a boil and add rolled oats. Cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add shredded carrots in while still cooking (close to 10 minutes.).
- Pour into bowl and mix with milk of your choosing..
- Top oatmeal with Jinka, Raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and banana..
- Drizzle with honey, add a pat of butter and cream if desired..
That's how to make Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe.