The Recipe For Making Cheeseburger Omelet.
You can make Cheeseburger Omelet using 17 ingredients in 13 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheeseburger Omelet
- Mix of Omelet--------.
- Insert 1/4 cup of water.
- Fill 6 of large eggs.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of -Filling--------.
- Add 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Fill 1/4 pound of sliced bacon.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided into three ways.
- Fill of -Topping--------.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided into three ways.
- Insert to taste of tomato ketchup.
- Add 3 of medium kosher pickles.
- Add to taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Step By Step To Make Cheeseburger Omelet
- Dry fry the onion till caramelized..
- Add sliced bacon.
- When bacon is crispy remove to a paper towel.
- Brown the ground beef.
- When just a bit of pink is still in the beef drain. Cook dry till pink is gone..
- Add salt, garlic, and pepper to the beef stir well, and set aside..
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt and water. Beat till well mixed. Pour a third into a 9 inch hot skillet.
- Cover the bottom evenly by tilting the skillet. I cover mine adding a bit of water on inside of skillet and cover till egg is done..
- Add cheese to half the Omelet about 1/3 cup..
- Add ground beef, onions and bacon..
- Now fold add cheese on top. Slice the pickle and add on top. Drizzle with ketchup and mustard..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Cheeseburger Omelet Recipe.