The Recipe For Making Green Eggs and Ham Savory Oatmeal.
You can make Green Eggs and Ham Savory Oatmeal using 13 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Green Eggs and Ham Savory Oatmeal
- Add of Oats:.
- Mix 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- Add 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Fill 3/4 cup of water.
- Fill 1/4 cup of milk.
- Mix 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Fill Pinch of salt.
- Fill of Toppings:.
- Fill 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Add 1 of large egg.
- Fill of Large handful spinach.
- Fill 1 slice of deli ham, sliced into small pieces.
- Add to taste of salt and pepper.
Quick Step To Make Green Eggs and Ham Savory Oatmeal
- In a medium pan, heat the tsp. oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the garlic and cook, stirring, for just a minute or so, until fragrant. Then stir in the oats. Add the water, milk and pinch of salt and increase the heat to med-high. Once it comes to a boil, lower the heat back down to med-low and cook, stirring often, until the liquid has mostly absorbed and the oats are softened, 5-8 minutes. Scoop the oats into a bowl and set aside..
- Heat the tbsp. olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, crack the egg into the skillet and cook until the white is set, but the yolk is still runny, flipping just once. Then place the egg on top of the oats and add the spinach and ham pieces to the skillet. Cook and stir until the spinach wilts down, then add that to the bowl as well. Season the whole thing with salt and pepper and enjoy..
That's how to make Green Eggs and Ham Savory Oatmeal Recipe.