The Recipe For Making Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style.
You can make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style using 10 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style
- Fill 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Add 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Fill 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Fill 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning.
- Fill 1/2 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of unsalted beef or chicken broth.
- Insert 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving.
Quick Step To Make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good..
That's how to make Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style Recipe.