The Recipe For Making Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce.
You can make Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce using 6 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce
- Fill 2 of x2 Burger bread with sesame.
- Mix of Cheddar slices (1-2 slices for each burger).
- Insert 2-4 leaves of curly lettuce (chopped).
- Fill 2 of Burger Meatball (*).
- Mix 2 slices of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Michigan Lake Sauce (*).
Easy Way To Make Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce
- Start with chopping lettuce and slicing tomatoes.
- Pre-heated pan with olive oil (optional - can be also use corn oil).
- Fry each side of meatballs 2.5 -3 minutes.
- After meatballs done, add Cheddars on them, wait a bit for slightly melty Cheddars.
- Use your pan to make crunchy upper burger bread slice (just press breads 10 seconds to pan).
- Bottom, lettuces then meatballs with melted Cheddar and then Sauce and tomato slices. Close it with upper bread..
- Bon Appetite.
That's how to make Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce Recipe.