The Recipe For Making Caramel apple crisp.
You can make Caramel apple crisp using 8 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Caramel apple crisp
- Mix 1 1/2 cup of quick oats.
- Fill 3-4 of fugi apples.
- Fill 4 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Fill 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Insert Pinch of salt.
Quick Step To Make Caramel apple crisp
- Skin and slice apples.
- Coat apples in cinnamon, flour, white sugar. Then spread the apples in a casserole dish or baking pan..
- Add caramel sauce or Make caramel sauce. To make it, combine 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 2 cups of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon light corn syrup, and 3 tablespoons of caramel syrup (optional) over low heat on the stove. Mix until it’s a smooth mixture. Let cool. Spread over the apples..
- Mix the oats, flour, brown sugar and and more cinnamon in a separate bowl. Add in softened butter and mix until the mixture is crumbly..
- Sprinkle the oat mix on the caramel apples..
- Cool at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown..
- Note: the caramel may spill over the oats. Just scrap it up with a knife for a clean look ! 😋.
That's how to make Caramel apple crisp Recipe.