The Recipe For Making Meatloaf burgers. A meatloaf burger combines the home-cooked comfort of meatloaf with your favorite summer mainstay. If you're on the hunt for the very best hamburger to grill at your next backyard barbecue. Then a meatloaf burger then the sugar onions and mushrooms.
My kids love these burgers and don't realize it's a lighter alternative to beef burger. My kids just slap on some mayo and head to town. Great as burgers or for individual servings, these tasty, moist meatloaf burgers are great comfort food. You can make Meatloaf burgers using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Meatloaf burgers
- Insert 2 pound of hamburger meat.
- Insert 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- Insert 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Add of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Insert of Add favorite burgers toppings, & cheese don’t forget the hamburger buns or bread works just as well.
- Mix of Sides.
- Add of French fries or Potato chips.
Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions. You will need ground chuck, pork, onion, parsley, egg, panko, ketchup, Sriracha, and Tips for Burgers, Beef, Ground Beef, and Pork. Ernest Hemingway's Wild West Hamburgers—a curious cross between meatloaf and steak tartare—inspired these meatloaf burgers. Meatloaf Burgers - a classic meatloaf mix formed into burgers and served on toasted buns.
Quick Step To Make Meatloaf burgers
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands, if to dry for you add a splash of milk..
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (oven on 350, or great for grilling, indoors grill) however you cook your burgers iam not adding cooking times or temperatures you do you.
- To frozen- take patties and place on cookies sheet put in freezer for 30- to 1 hr flash freezing then remove place in single layer in a lip lock bag can use wax paper and place in between patties too so they dont stick if you are freezing a lot. Can be cook right from frozen anyway you cook burgers. Skip the frozen patties in the store and skip the drive-through..
- Food prep - make patties place wax paper in between the patties, store in air tight container keep in refrigerator up to 4 days make sure to check the date on the meat and don’t keep past the date pre made like this..
I don't know how or why I ever thought of this recipe for Meatloaf Burgers, but I'm so glad I did. Meatloaf taste so much different than a regular burger and it is just a few tweaks of ingredients. I love the sweet mustard BBQ sauce that tops this burger, it goes great with the meatloaf. Instead of turning a meatloaf into a red-centered burger-loaf, why not turn a burger into a tender, juicy meatloaf patty? You get the inimitable meatloaf flavors of beef laced with ketchup and onion but in a. That's how to make Meatloaf burgers Recipe.