The Recipe For Making Cheese burger French toast.
You can make Cheese burger French toast using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheese burger French toast
- Insert 1 of burger patty, flattened slightly with a rolling pin so it fits.
- Mix 1 tbsp of oil, for frying.
- Fill 2 slices of thick cut bread.
- Fill 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Add 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Insert 1 tsp of oil.
- Insert 1 tbsp of butter.
Easy Way To Make Cheese burger French toast
- Fry the beef patty in hot oil until both sides are brown and it's cooked through..
- Lay two slices of bread on top of one slice of bread, then lay down the burger and put two more slices of cheese on top, then the final slice of bread..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and dip the sandwich completely in the mixture..
- Heat the oil and butter together then fry the sandwich gently on both sides until the cheese has melted..
- Serve with gherkins (if you wish), ketchup and mustard..
That's how to make Cheese burger French toast Recipe.