The Recipe For Making Chocolate oat milk. My chocolate oat milk contains no added sugar; only natural sugars from dates! If you want less sweetness, use fewer dates and if you like sweet chocolate milk, feel free to use more dates! How to make homemade chocolate oat milk.
This Chocolate Oat Milk is truly good for you. It's full of fiber, antioxidants and iron and contains no refined sugars so you can drink up! Oat milk is low in fat and both lactose free and vegan. You can make Chocolate oat milk using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate oat milk
- Prepare 60 grams of instant oats.
- Fill 600 milliliters of water.
- Prepare 1 of and half TSP cocoa powder.
- Fill 1 of and half TSP brown sugar.
- Mix half of a TSP salt.
- Insert 1 dash of cinnamon powder.
- Mix 1 of little freshly ground nutmeg.
- Fill 1 dash of ground cloves.
- Mix half of a teaspoon vanilla extract.
Most commercial brands are fortified so Silk's Oat Yeah Oatmilk, for example, is an excellent source of bone building calcium, vitamin D, vitamin. Except we skip the whole cow thing and make it from beautiful gluten-free oats instead of milk. If that's not enough, we've enriched it with calcium and vitamins so. Slowly stir in the milk and keep stirring until smooth and combined.
Easy Way To Make Chocolate oat milk
- Add in your blender the instant oats and water. Blend on high speed..
- Pour blender contents in a nut milk bag..
- Wash the blender, then pour your milk back into it..
- Add to the milk in the blender the cocoa powder, salt, sugar and the spices. Blend on high speed till homogeneous..
- You can drink the chocolate milk hot or cold. I prefer it cold!.
Oat milk hot chocolate ready to blow your tastebuds away. Oat milk made at home is full of nutrition and easy to make, and it can be used in tons of recipes. This chocolate oat milk is great to keep in the fridge as a low-calorie snack or to blend with frozen fruit for an easy smoothie. You can also pour a glass for a post-workout recovery drink. Oat milk is a plant milk derived from whole oat (Avena spp.) grains by extracting the plant material with water. That's how to make Chocolate oat milk Recipe.