The Recipe For Making Mini Muffaletta (sliders).
You can make Mini Muffaletta (sliders) using 15 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mini Muffaletta (sliders)
- Prepare of For the tapenade.
- Insert 3/4 cup of mixed brined olives (as in authentic Italian) - pitted.
- Add 1/3 cup of Italian pickled vegetables (aka Giardiniera).
- Insert 2 of medium pieces (or 1 large) jarred roasted red peppers.
- Add 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Fill 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Add 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of For assembly.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Genoa salami - deli sliced.
- Mix 1/4 lb of capicola (mild or hot) - deli sliced.
- Add 1/4 lb of mortadella - deli sliced.
- Add 1/4 lb of smoked provolone - deli sliced.
- Insert 1/4 lb of mozzarella - deli sliced.
- Add 6 of "connected", hearty dinner rolls or slider buns.
Quick Step To Make Mini Muffaletta (sliders)
- Place pickled veggies in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse a few times to chop. Add all other tapenade ingredients. Pulse several times until you have a finely minced mixture..
- Leave buns/rolls attached to each other. Cut in half horizontally (to make a bottom and top)..
- Spread half the tapenade on the cut side of the bottoms, spread the other half on the tops..
- On bottoms layer salami, provolone, mortadella, mozzarella, capicola in that order. Cover with the tops..
- Wrap assembled sliders in plastic wrap. Press down gently and evenly to squish everything together. Refrigerate 1-2 hrs for flavors to marinate..
- When ready to serve remove from fridge, unwrap, cut apart. Enjoy!.
- Note 1: If you don't have a food processor you can finely mince the olives, veggies, and peppers by hand then mix with the remaining ingredients in a small bowl..
- Note 2: You really do want pretty hearty rolls/buns, and do NOT want to leave it refrigerated too long, or you will end up with soggy sliders..
That's how to make Mini Muffaletta (sliders) Recipe.