The Recipe For Making Cranberry Baked Oatmeal.
You can make Cranberry Baked Oatmeal using 14 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Fill of Wet Stuff.
- Fill 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix 1 of orange zest.
- Mix 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Dry Stuff.
- Add 2 cups of large oats.
- Add Pinch of kosher salt.
- Add 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Insert 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Add 1 1/4 cup of cranberries.
Easy Way To Make Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat Oven to 350°F and grease a baking dish with butter.
- Combine wet stuff and whisk.
- Add dry stuff and combine then bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve with cold milk and mix.
That's how to make Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe.