The Recipe For Making Healthy Christmas cookies.
You can make Healthy Christmas cookies using 22 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Healthy Christmas cookies
- Mix of Almond cookie dough for Linzer cookies.
- Prepare 2 cups of Almond flour.
- Insert 1/2 cup of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Insert 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Insert of Red Velvet Almond cookies.
- Fill of Almond cookie dough.
- Fill 2 tsp of Raw Beetroot powder.
- Prepare of Melted White chocolate/Thick coconut milk to drizzle.
- Prepare of Plain Almond Chocolate cookies.
- Prepare of Almond cookie dough.
- Insert of Melted Dark chocolate to drizzle.
- Add of Chocolate Peppermint Brownie cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- Mix 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple sauce.
- Fill 1/2-1 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- Fill 1/2 cup of Creamy Unsalted Peanut Butter.
- Fill 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa powder.
- Add 1/3 cup of Oats flour/powder.
- Prepare 2-4 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- Mix of Chopped Nuts topping (Pistachios & Cashews).
Quick Step To Make Healthy Christmas cookies
- Video link: https://youtu.be/PAXxcRLXgnc.
- Mix all the ingredients given under Almond flour dough. Make a dough & freeze it..
- Cut out desired shape with cookie cutter. First I made 18 Almond cookies. Took couple of cookies for making jam cookies. So plan it accordingly as you need. Set aside the cut out part.
- Add Beetroot powder to the extras of the dough. Mix well. Roll out & cut cookies of desired shapes..
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 12 to 15 mins in preheated oven..
- Once done, remove from oven. Let it cool. Apply jam & overlay the cookies with holes on each other to make Linzer/Jam cookies..
- Drizzle melted White Chocolate/Dark Chocolate on the beetroot & remaining Almond cookies. Store it in a airtight container..
- For Peppermint Brownie, mix all the ingredients given under it at once. Adjust Sugar according to taste. Rest it for 5 mins..
- The dough will be thick and slightly sticky. Wet hands to handle sticky dough. Divide it to 8 parts & place it over lined cookie sheet. Add 2 tbsp dough for single cookie..
- Bake in the preheated oven @350 for 12 mins. Remove from oven. Press chopped nuts of choice when hot for easy set. It may seem undone but upon cooling it reaches perfect texture..
- Enjoy the holiday season with healthy guilt free cookies. It tastes absolutely delicious 😋.
That's how to make Healthy Christmas cookies Recipe.