The Recipe For Making BLW Oat Pancakes.
You can make BLW Oat Pancakes using 15 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make BLW Oat Pancakes
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Fill 1 of Banana.
- Mix 1 of Apple.
- Add 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oats or Oat Flour.
- Prepare of Ground flaxseed.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter (too much sodium is bad for baby kidneys).
- Insert of Equipment.
- Prepare of Bowl.
- Prepare of Grater.
- Add of Fork (to mash & mix).
- Insert 1/2 of cup.
- Prepare of Pan.
- Mix of Spoon.
- Fill of Spatula.
Quick Step To Make BLW Oat Pancakes
- Mash the banana in a bowl..
- Grate the apple. Add to the banana. Mix together..
- Add 2 eggs to fruits and mix well..
- Begin heating pan over low heat..
- Combine oats (or oat flour) to wet mixture until it becomes a pancake-batter-like consistency..
- Mix in a sprinkling of ground flaxseed to batter..
- Add unsalted butter to pan, if needed. Pour a spoonful of batter to pan. Cook for about 2 minutes and then flip until other side is brown..
- Cut into finger strips. Alternatively, cut a hole in the middle of the pancake (for a handle for baby). If too dry, top with full fat plain Greek yogurt, applesauce or fruit compote (dry foods can stick to roof of mouth making it difficult for babies to gum)..
That's how to make BLW Oat Pancakes Recipe.