The Recipe For Making Chicken Parm Burgers.
You can make Chicken Parm Burgers using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Parm Burgers
- Fill 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Insert 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Fill 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Fill 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of each dried basil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Mix 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Mix 2 cups of marinara sauce (homemade or storebought).
- Insert 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Quick Step To Make Chicken Parm Burgers
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, parmesan cheese and seasonings. Form the mixture into 4 evenly sized patties..
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet (one with a tight-fitting lid) over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the patties to the skillet. Let them cook until golden on the bottoms, about 4-5 minutes. Then flip them. Lower the heat down to medium and add the marinara to the skillet all around the patties. Sprinkle 2 tbsp. of mozzarella over each patty, then place the lid on and let this cook until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 10-12 additional minutes..
- That's it! If serving on buns, then spoon some of the extra marinara over the bottom bun before placing the patty on it..
That's how to make Chicken Parm Burgers Recipe.