The Recipe For Making King Cluck Turkey Burgers.
You can make King Cluck Turkey Burgers using 14 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make King Cluck Turkey Burgers
- Add 3 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Fill 1/2 cup of yellow onion minced fine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix of I teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Step By Step To Make King Cluck Turkey Burgers
- Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined..
- If you have time, chill mixture in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Chilling the mixture will firm it up, increase the flavor and make shaping patties easier. Go to next step..
- Form mixture into patties of desired size. If you keep them fairly thick, they will be moister..
- Pour olive oil into a non stick skillet (I use cast iron)on medium high. Heat oil until very hot but not scorching..
- Place patties in skillet without moving until bottom side is brown and crusted - about 5 minutes..
- Turn patties over, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 to 8 mins longer or until center is no longer pink and juices run clear..
- Serve on hamburger buns with mayo, ketchup, Dijon mustard, cheese, pickles, lettuce and tomato or whatever you like. Yum! Nothing is written in stone. Add or delete spices or different herbs and veggies and MAKE THIS RECIPE YOUR OWN!.
That's how to make King Cluck Turkey Burgers Recipe.