The Recipe For Making Inside-out Cheeseburgers.
You can make Inside-out Cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Inside-out Cheeseburgers
- Insert 1/4 c of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of shredded Gruyere cheese.
- Insert 1 lb of 90% lean ground beef.
- Mix 1 T of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Step By Step To Make Inside-out Cheeseburgers
- In small bowl, mix cheeses together..
- Mix beef and seasonings. Shape into 8 thin 4" patties..
- Mound 2 T of cheese mixture on four of the patties. Cover each with remaining four patties, crimp and seal edges..
- Grill burgers on medium-high heat, about 4 min. on each side..
That's how to make Inside-out Cheeseburgers Recipe.