The Recipe For Making Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders.
You can make Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders using 6 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders
- Add 12 of white rolls (i used winco's brand of premade white rolls).
- Fill 1 cube of unsalted butter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Fill 1 package of pepperoni (i usually use turkey pepperoni).
- Insert 1 jar of pizza sauce (i used a full jar of prego brand).
- Add sticks of frozen mozzarella.
Easy Way To Make Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders
- First melt the cube of butter in the microwave completely.
- Add the garlic to the butter and mix up.
- Cut all the rolls in half. This is easiest when the rolls are still all attached to each other. Place cut rolls on a baking sheet.
- Spread the garlic butter over both sides of all the rolls..
- Spread all the pizza sauce evenly on both sides of the rolls.
- Place pepperoni on both sides of the rolls as much as you'd like.
- On a separate baking sheet place the mozzarella sticks as many as you'd like..
- Follow the cooking directions of the frozen mozzarella sticks (mine was for a convection oven cooked at 400° for 6-7 minutes).
- Cook both baking sheets for the same amount of time (around 7 minutes).
- Place mozzarella sticks on the rolls place the 2 halfs of the rolls together cut the rolls up into seperate sliders and enjoy!.
That's how to make Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders Recipe.