The Recipe For Making Banana Oatmeal Smoothie.
You can make Banana Oatmeal Smoothie using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Insert 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Insert 3/4 cup of milk (any kind, I use an almond-coconut blend).
- Fill 2 of spotty bananas.
- Fill 2 tbsp. of peanut butter or almond butter.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Insert 1 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
- Insert 1 tsp. of hemp seeds (optional).
- Insert 2-3 of ice cubes.
Step By Step To Make Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Start the night before, by soaking the oats. Place the oats with the milk in a mason jar or Tupperware with a lid and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning when you're ready to make the smoothie, place the soaked oats and milk into the blender, then add the rest of the ingredients..
- Blend until smooth and enjoy immediately..
That's how to make Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe.