The Recipe For Making Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats.
You can make Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- Add 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Mix 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- Insert 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- Add 2 tbsp. of honey.
- Add 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Fill 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Fill of Zest of 1 lemon.
Easy Way To Make Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
That's how to make Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats Recipe.