The Recipe For Making Maca Cinapple Oatmeal.
You can make Maca Cinapple Oatmeal using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Maca Cinapple Oatmeal
- Mix 3 2/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of maca powder.
- Mix 4 cups of unsweetened almond vanilla milk.
- Mix 1 of granny smith apple, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium banana chopped (topping).
- Add 2 teaspoon of honey powder (optional).
Step By Step To Make Maca Cinapple Oatmeal
- Combine the milk and apples in a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat and stir in the rolled oats, cinnamon and maca powder..
- Return to boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 3 minutes..
- Spoon milk into serving bowls, add the bananas, honey powder, and pour milk if it is not creamy enough..
That's how to make Maca Cinapple Oatmeal Recipe.