The Recipe For Making Roti Boy (coffee bun with butter & cheese filling).
You can make Roti Boy (coffee bun with butter & cheese filling) using 18 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Roti Boy (coffee bun with butter & cheese filling)
- Mix 600 gr of bread flour.
- Prepare 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- Mix 1 of egg yolk.
- Fill 60 ml of veg oil, canola, or any cooking oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of honey.
- Mix 250 ml of warm water.
- Fill 7-9 gr of yeast or 2.5 tsp.
- Insert 1 tsp of cake emulsifier or 1 egg yolk or skip.
- Fill 1 tsp of salt.
- Insert of Wateroof.
- Insert 70 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Mix 1/2 cup of water, then boil with lower temperature.
- Add of Topping.
- Prepare 1 tbs of coffee mix with 150 ml of water.
- Add 100 gr of butter.
- Insert 100 gr of flour.
- Fill 70 gr of confections sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Quick Step To Make Roti Boy (coffee bun with butter & cheese filling)
- Prepare the wateroof and let it cool.
- Mix all ingredient and please wait the yeast 5 minutes to be active.
- Mixer all flour and wateroof with low speed in 10 minutes. Wait 2 hours to make sure the dough become double size. Cover with clean cloth..
- After 2 hours, divided the dough into 8 pieces or 60 gram each.
- Fill each of them with butter and cheddar cheese.
- Leave them approximately 10 minutes, before you put topping.
- Place topping mix on top of them, and bake with 350 F around 15-17 minutes..
- Ready to serve🥰.
That's how to make Roti Boy (coffee bun with butter & cheese filling) Recipe.