The Recipe For Making SLOPPY JOES. JON STYLE.
You can make SLOPPY JOES. JON STYLE using 15 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make SLOPPY JOES. JON STYLE
- Mix 4 of hamburgers buns. (check in my recipes) (see recipe).
- Mix 2 of lbs. ground beef.
- Add 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Add 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Fill 1 of mediums size onion chopped.
- Add 1/2 of celery rib, chopped.
- Mix 1/4 of green pepper diced.
- Mix 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Mix 1 tsp. of chopped fresh oregano.
- Mix 1/4 of tomato ketchup.
- Insert 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Add 1 tsp. of ground mustard seeds.
- Add 2 tsp. of salt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
Easy Way To Make SLOPPY JOES. JON STYLE
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add garlic, onion and celery. Cook for 2 minutes at moderate heat. Add ground beef and brown it. Add the rest of the ingredients and let it cook for about 10 minutes. Serve on hamburger buns..
That's how to make SLOPPY JOES. JON STYLE Recipe.