The Recipe For Making Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can make Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Insert 1 of apple (diced).
- Mix 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Fill 1/2-1 cup of oatmeal.
- Fill 1/2-1 cup of bisquick mix.
- Fill 2-3 of eggs.
- Fill 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Fill 2 tbs of blackberry honey.
Step By Step To Make Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- In large mixing bowl, add diced apple, bananas oatmeal, and bisquick. Mix. Add eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon. Mix well. Mixture will be thick. Add more egg to mixture if too dry, add bisquick if too wet..
- On a preheated griddle set at 325°f, spray with cooking spray and poor batter to form your pancakes, cook and flip until ready. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe.