The Recipe For Making Cheeseburger Rice.
You can make Cheeseburger Rice using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheeseburger Rice
- Insert 1 pound of ground beef.
- Fill 1.5 cups of water.
- Add 1.5 cups of instant white rice.
- Fill Half of onion (we prefer yellow, finely chopped).
- Insert .5 cup of ketchup.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
- Mix 1 cup of shredded cheese (I use cheddar).
Easy Way To Make Cheeseburger Rice
- Brown beef in skillet with onion, drain.
- Add water, ketchup, mustard & bring to a boil.
- Add rice, remove from heat, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Optional: top with pickles before serving.
That's how to make Cheeseburger Rice Recipe.