The Recipe For Making Overnight Oats.
You can make Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Overnight Oats
- Insert 18 oz of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Mix 10 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- Add 3 cups of Almond Milk, 2% milk, or Whole Milk.
- Insert 24 oz of tub of Greek Yogurt (I use Honey Vanilla).
- Prepare 5 tsp of Honey.
- Fill 5 tsp of Vanilla.
Step By Step To Make Overnight Oats
- Add ingredients to large bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture in to container (make sure you leave room for the fruit), sprinkle with cinnamon, and store in refrigerator for 8 hours..
- Since it's summer now, I keep fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and bananas to mix in. I also cook down peaches to make peach tea, and keep the mush to add into the oatmeal..
That's how to make Overnight Oats Recipe.