The Recipe For Making 馒头 STEAMED MILK BUNS. (I Made loaves).
You can make 馒头 STEAMED MILK BUNS. (I Made loaves) using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 馒头 STEAMED MILK BUNS. (I Made loaves)
- Fill 20 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 g of dry yeast.
- Fill 14 g of sugar.
- Mix 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Fill 14 g of vegetable oil.
Quick Step To Make 馒头 STEAMED MILK BUNS. (I Made loaves)
- Mix water, yeast, and sugar. Later, in a large bowl, mix together the flour, milk, vegetable oil, and yeast mixture..
- Knead the dough until it forms a smooth surface. Then let it rest for 5 minutes. Using a rolling pin, roll it into a rectangle and brush a thin layer of water over the top..
- Using your finger, press one of the shorter ends of the rectangle down so its thinner. Then grab the opposite short end of the rectangle and roll it inwards to form a log. Roll the log back and forth to makes sure its sealed tightly.
- Cut the two ends off (you can still steam then, they just won't look as pretty) Divide the log into two fingers wide sections. Place them on a piece of parchment and let it rise for 30-60min, until it's almost doubled in size..
- Steam the buns on high heat for 10min.
That's how to make 馒头 STEAMED MILK BUNS. (I Made loaves) Recipe.