The Recipe For Making Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats.
You can make Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats
- Prepare 2 cups of oats divided.
- Fill 1 1/2 cups of shredded carrots.
- Mix 1 of egg.
- Insert 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Mix 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt (or more if needed).
Easy Way To Make Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 cup of the oats in a food processor and grind until it has a flour-like consistency. Place the ground oats in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the whole oats, to the bowl. Stir to combine. Add more yogurt if needed until the dough just sticks together. If too sticky, add more oats or oat flour..
- If the mixture is sticky, lightly dust the surface with flour or additional ground oats. Roll out the dough to approximately 1/4" thick. Using your desired cookie cutter, cut out the treat shapes and place them on a silicone baking mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Bake treats at 350F for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, leaving the cookies inside, and let them sit for two hours. This will make the cookies crunchier. For soft cookies, remove them after 15-20 minutes to cool at room temperature. -->You can also make strawberry and blueberry treats as well with this recipe! 😋.
- Store soft treats in an airtight container, kept in the refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks. Hard treats can be kept at room temperature up to 3 weeks.😁 There you have it... CARROT CAKE FOR DOGS!🥕 It's also Bodhi approved! 👍.
That's how to make Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats Recipe.