The Recipe For Making Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper.
You can make Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper using 9 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Insert 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Fill 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- Add 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- Mix of Salt, pepper.
- Insert 4 slices of velveeta cheese.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fill 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Fill 1 package of egg noodles.
Quick Step To Make Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Set your IP to saute. Saute ground beef, garlic, s&p until done. Add egg cream of chicken and mix. Add egg noodles. DO NOT MIX. Add beef broth until noodles are covered. Set IP to manual for 5 minutes. Do a quick release unless you have time then do 5 minute natural release then quick release. Add 4 slices of velveeta and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add sour cream and mix. Serve with your favorite side!! This is so good and kid approved!!.
That's how to make Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe.