The Recipe For Making Messy Patties for Sliders.
You can make Messy Patties for Sliders using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Messy Patties for Sliders
- Mix 250 gr of ground beef.
- Mix 1/2 of big onion, chopped finely, stir-fried in 1 tsp of oil until translucent.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs (panko type).
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Add of Crushed black pepper.
- Fill 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Insert of Oil for frying (1-2 tbsp is enough).
Quick Step To Make Messy Patties for Sliders
- When the onion is cool, add to the beef, bread crumbs, eggs, and the rest of the ingredients (except oil)..
- Mix and knead well. Store in the fridge..
- After being removed from the fridge, form 12 patties..
- Heat the oil in the pan. Use medium heat. Fry the patties and flip after a minute or so..
- You can also eat them with rice instead of making sliders..
That's how to make Messy Patties for Sliders Recipe.