The Recipe For Making Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins.
You can make Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Insert 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Fill 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Fill 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Fill 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup of nonfat milk.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
Quick Step To Make Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Whisk in one bowl, the flour, oatmeal, baking powder, salt and cinnamon..
- In a second bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, butter and milk together..
- Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix well..
- Fold in the blueberries..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Enjoy :).
That's how to make Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe.