The Recipe For Making Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs.
You can make Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs
- Fill 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Fill 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Insert 1 1/2 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Mix 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix 1 TBS of Worcestershire sauce.
- Fill of Optional additional ingredients.
- Mix to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Insert 3 TBS of ketchup (sugar free for keto).
- Add 1 TBS of Dijon or yellow mustard.
- Add 3 TBS of sweet or dill relish.
- Mix of Dipping sauce.
Easy Way To Make Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients into large bowl and mix together evenly.
- Roll into 2" balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Insert toothpick into each for easier removal and eating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
That's how to make Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs Recipe.