The Recipe For Making Mini Onion & Pepper Burgers.
You can make Mini Onion & Pepper Burgers using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mini Onion & Pepper Burgers
- Insert 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Insert of Course black pepper.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- Mix of Yellow onion.
- Fill of Smoked provolone.
- Fill 1 of garlic clove.
Step By Step To Make Mini Onion & Pepper Burgers
- Add a little oil to a cast iron skillet.
- Mix meat, salt, pepper and, garlic mix well, cut onions and, peppers into strips.
- Let skillet get hot then, make small patties sautee the onions and, peppers first when they become translucent take out and, set aside.
- In the same skillet cook the burgers to your liking, i cook mine med well, add cheese take out then, add peppers and, enjoy.
That's how to make Mini Onion & Pepper Burgers Recipe.