The Recipe For Making Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat.
You can make Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- Fill 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Insert 1 of sweet onion diced.
- Fill 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- Add 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- Prepare 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- Mix 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 1 tbs of salt.
- Fill 1 tbs of pepper.
- Fill 1 tbs of chile powder.
- Add 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- Mix 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Fill 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
Easy Way To Make Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
That's how to make Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat Recipe.