The Recipe For Making Tuna Avocado Burger.
You can make Tuna Avocado Burger using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tuna Avocado Burger
- Insert 1 can of tuna.
- Add 1 pinch of pepper.
- Mix 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Insert 1 piece of avocardo.
- Add 3 pieces of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- Add 2 pieces of nori seaweed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of teriyaki sweet sauce.
Step By Step To Make Tuna Avocado Burger
- Cook rice in rice cooker.
- Mix tuna with pepper and mayonnaise.
- Cut avocado and mushroom into thin slices.
- Stir fry mushroom slightly.
- Mould cooked rice into patty shape.
- Apply teriyaki sauce on rice patty and fry in pan until it slightly hardens.
- Place tuna, avocado, mushroom in between 2 rice patties.
- Wrap the burger with seaweed and you are good to go!.
That's how to make Tuna Avocado Burger Recipe.